nerve regeneration in the CNS....

Andrew aschuler at nwu.edu
Sun Nov 14 23:15:09 EST 1999

Hi,
I'm a grad student at the Northwestern University and currently working
with a few other guys (group project) on a (small) paper about nerve
regeneration in the CNS.
We've been looking for useful articles or books on the web and in the
library but we still could use some more references.
So if anybody out there knows a good article from a journal or even a
book covering this topic (it may also be more specific, like axonal
regeneration in the spinal cord) we would be very grateful for
submitting
its reference to us (please send any answer directly to me).

thanks for any suggestions

Andrew

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.