visual detail - CORRECTION

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 15 00:57:10 EST 1999

clarification:

kenneth Collins wrote:

>[...]

> all anyone ever did was laugh at me because i "wasn't aware that we don' t know
> anything about the brain".

i didn't 'grovel'. i set my briefcase and book bag don the floor, knelt down beside them,
and offered materials.

it was just a way to 'strip' myself of everything other than the asking. i do 'the same
thing', routinely, here in the NG, because i understand that folks are 'afraid'.

i don't put much stock in 'being fancy'. ken