Voltage Clamp

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 15 01:23:22 EST 1999

Thank You for your discussion. i'd not associated 'voltage clamp' with the
resolution of NA+ & K+ roles in the action potential, most likely, because,
other than a sheep's brain disection, i've never set foot in a Neuro lab, except
in looking for people.

i've worked strictly from the published results of others.

K. P. Collins