nerve regeneration in the CNS....

Robert M. Mihalek mihalek at FORMULA1.smtp.anes.upmc.edu
Mon Nov 15 11:39:31 EST 1999

In article <80o1ca$9o5$1 at nnrp1.deja.com>
Andrew <aschuler at nwu.edu> writes:

> Hi,
> I'm a grad student at the Northwestern University and currently working
> with a few other guys (group project) on a (small) paper about nerve
> regeneration in the CNS.
> We've been looking for useful articles or books on the web and in the
> library but we still could use some more references.
> So if anybody out there knows a good article from a journal or even a
> book covering this topic (it may also be more specific, like axonal
> regeneration in the spinal cord) we would be very grateful for
> submitting
> its reference to us (please send any answer directly to me).
>
> thanks for any suggestions
>
> Andrew

Go to http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/PubMed/ and type in "spinal cord
regeneration" and see what happens.

please remove the name of the RACE SERIES for e-mail replies
"They came to our village a year ago and were looking only for
men with guns. A lot of people didn't believe they would kill
the women and children." Hamdi Fazliu - Kosovo High School
The Boston Globe July 4, 1999

Greg Moore, Champcar Racer, 1975-1999, Rest In Peace