Is there any neuroscientists out there????

jhillmurphy jenniferNOjeSPAM at b-alert.com.invalid
Tue Nov 16 15:07:15 EST 1999

There seems to be a lot of noise here, unfortunately. Why is that when
this is such an important topic?

I am trying to find out about research done on Attention Deficit
Disorders. I understand that many neuroscientists don't accept ADHD as
a "real" problem, but I think there's been evidence that a person with
ADHD has very different brain activity than one without it. I think
also CAT scans of an ADHD brain is suppose to look quite different than
one without it. Any commments? Any articles published in neuroscience
journals that may be useful?

I hope I'm not making noise here!