Is there any neuroscientists out there????

jhillmurphy jenniferNOjeSPAM at
Tue Nov 16 15:07:15 EST 1999

There seems to be a lot of noise here, unfortunately. Why is that when
this is such an important topic?

I am trying to find out about research done on Attention Deficit
Disorders. I understand that many neuroscientists don't accept ADHD as
a "real" problem, but I think there's been evidence that a person with
ADHD has very different brain activity than one without it. I think
also CAT scans of an ADHD brain is suppose to look quite different than
one without it. Any commments? Any articles published in neuroscience
journals that may be useful?

I hope I'm not making noise here!

In article <80h18o$avg91$1 at>, "mark.e.taylor"
<mark.e.taylor at> wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there any one out there?
> I feel a little nervous doing this, but feel the ball needs
> rolling!\
> Regards
> Mark T

* Sent from RemarQ The Internet's Discussion Network *