Is there any neuroscientists out there????

Robert M. Mihalek mihalek at FORMULA1.smtp.anes.upmc.edu
Tue Nov 16 15:29:49 EST 1999

In article <2750ac20.65ad032d at usw-ex0102-014.remarq.com>
jhillmurphy <jenniferNOjeSPAM at b-alert.com.invalid> writes:

> I think
> also CAT scans of an ADHD brain is suppose to look quite different than
> one without it. Any commments? Any articles published in neuroscience
> journals that may be useful?

Your best bet is to go to PubMed or Medline or whatever literature
search engine you want to use, type in the words you are interested in,
and hope that you get less than 250 papers to read.

I just tried this for you with PubMed: I typed in ADHD and received
1192 references. Now just select the reviews, and you'll have a great
place to start learning.

please remove the name of the RACE SERIES for e-mail replies
"They came to our village a year ago and were looking only for
men with guns. A lot of people didn't believe they would kill
the women and children." Hamdi Fazliu - Kosovo High School
The Boston Globe July 4, 1999