epilepsy

Axel Hutt hutt at cns.mpg.de
Wed Nov 17 06:57:29 EST 1999

Dear ng-colleagues,

there seem to be a kind of forecasting of seizures. I have heard
that brain signals show a transition from noisy and high-dimensional
temporal behaviour to phase-locked signals means a state of ordering.

Can anybody tell me how sure this point is means is this just a
hypothesis
or even proofed?

Thanx for all information in advance.

Axel

--

                                Axel Hutt
              Max-Planck-Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience

             "Research is to see what everybody else sees,
               and to think that nobody else has thought."
                                              (Albert Szent-Gyorgy)

             "If a theory disagrees with experiment, it is wrong!"
                                                          (unknown)