Is there any neuroscientists out there????

jhillmurphy jenniferNOjeSPAM at b-alert.com.invalid
Wed Nov 17 13:04:27 EST 1999

Thank you, everyone, for helping me. I'm NOT a neuroscientist (although
I play one on TV - just kidding), but I am working for a company that
is researching ADHD and sleep disorders. Which brings me to a next
question:

If I wanted to try and recruit people with ADHD for a study, are there
specific meeting groups or specialized clinics for people with ADHD? My
understanding is that people with ADHD get treated at all kinds of
places and there are probably not many cohesive groups of people with
ADHD.

Please let me know if I'm getting off-base here - I don't want to waste
anyone's time.

Thanks again for the research tips!

JHM