epilepsy

Axel Hutt hutt at cns.mpg.de
Thu Nov 18 06:14:15 EST 1999

Matt Jones wrote:

> In article <38329829.99C7146B at cns.mpg.de> Axel Hutt, hutt at cns.mpg.de
> writes:
> >there seem to be a kind [......]for "Schiff" AND
> "Chaos". Pretty cool stuff. I tried it in a simple model simulation and
> it actually worked (!).
>
> Cheers,
>
> Matt Jones

Hi Matt,

thanx for the information. I will have a look at it.

Regards

Axl

--

                                Axel Hutt
              Max-Planck-Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience

             "Research is to see what everybody else sees,
               and to think that nobody else has thought."
                                              (Albert Szent-Gyorgy)

             "If a theory disagrees with experiment, it is wrong!"
                              (thought to be known by every scientist)