Is there any neuroscientists out there????

dag.stenberg at helsinki.nospam.fi dag.stenberg at helsinki.nospam.fi
Thu Nov 18 06:10:23 EST 1999

jhillmurphy <jenniferNOjeSPAM at b-alert.com.invalid> wrote:
> If I wanted to try and recruit people with ADHD for a study, are there
> specific meeting groups or specialized clinics for people with ADHD? My
> understanding is that people with ADHD get treated at all kinds of
> places and there are probably not many cohesive groups of people with
> ADHD.

First question: where in the world (continent, country etc.) are you?
The address "jenniferNOjeSPAM at b-alert.com.invalid" is not particularly
informative.

Dag Stenberg
Dag Stenberg     MD PhD                    stenberg at cc.helsinki.fi
Institute of Biomedicine		   tel: (int.+)358-9-1918532
Department of Physiology                   fax: (int.+)358-9-1918681
P.O.Box 9        (Siltavuorenpenger 20 J)
FIN-00014 University of Helsinki,Finland