Is there any neuroscientists out there????

jhillmurphy jenniferNOjeSPAM at
Thu Nov 18 16:53:36 EST 1999

The company I work for is in Carlsbad, California, near San Diego,
California. The CEO and president here just recently went to the
neuroscience conference in Miami, Florida and they actually met a group
of scientists from Finland who were interested in the research my
company's doing. You weren't one of the people there by chance, were