Is there any neuroscientists out there????

jhillmurphy jenniferNOjeSPAM at b-alert.com.invalid
Thu Nov 18 17:05:50 EST 1999

The company I'm working for is researching and developing brain
monitoring devices that will (hopefully) be able to monitor brainwaves
of people with ADHD. They will also have a pager-like device which will
be able to transmit the data on the brainwave activity to labs who will
then be able to analyze the data, and give real-time feedback. This
could involve evaluating doses of drugs such as Ritalin - recommending
the appropriate dose for the person, and even giving the person a
battery of tests that would lift sluggish brain activity (which, as I
understand it, occurs in people with ADHD). So, the hope is that the
devices will help determine appropriate doses of pharmaceutical
treatments and even provide a non-pharmaceutical treatment for ADHD.

If you would like our website address, I will give it to you - if you
would like to just see more specifically what we're doing. We're a
fairly new company.

Regards,

Jennifer
p.s. - I enjoy drinking strong coffee and it can have such a great
effect on me - improves my short-term memory, etc. - maybe I have ADHD
and don't know it! Or maybe I'm just incredibly addicted to it.

In article <811435$qc8$1 at nnrp1.deja.com>, c_thomas_wild at my-deja.com