Thinking without language?

ADR a.dalla_rosa at virgin.net
Thu Nov 18 17:17:41 EST 1999

>None at all.  None that I can feel or see, anyway.  Maybe an EMG would
>pick up something, but I don't have one handy.

My remote EMG with background radiation detector and dark matter telepathor
detects that there were minute movements of your tongue, throat and lips
that would account for what you 'think' were verbal thoughts.

Now repeat after me, with your tongue stuck out really sharply and pressed
between your tongue, 'I am not thinking verbally'.