Thinking without language?

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 19 11:03:33 EST 1999

hi Dag, i really don't 'know'... i've assumed, in a thinking-without-words, so as to
garner meaning way, that the phrase means, "I love you". i've let it go at that because
i happen to prefer that 'translation' :-)

also listened to it for years without knowing it was Mozart's work. then i saw an add
for a performance of "Mpzart's _Marriage of Figgaro_", and said to myself, "Oh, wow!
Figures." :-)

a little bit of benign ignorance 'spices-up' Life, nicely, but, sometimes, i wish it
just wasn't so easy to see so-much... so much Obligation, such a great 'sapete'(?)-void
needing to be filled-in.

cheers, Dag, ken