Thinking without language?

Jure Sah jure.sah at guest.arnes.si
Fri Nov 19 12:50:29 EST 1999

Completely agree with you!
However, that zillions of operations seems just a little too much for a normal
human...
Let me tell you how many operations does a computer make while he thinks of let's
say a number.
And I think that DATA problem is already solved just nobody "want's" to use it.
Let's say you got a picture (bitmap) can you change that picture in to a sound
directly? Well can you? Don't you think that those big brains of yours can take such
an easy problem? Well a computer can turn it immediately! He just need's an order:
Rename Pic.BMP to Pic.Wav (this tactics uses raw data that is used with brains). You
(A human) would say that that noise has no conection to the picture, but another
computer would wave no problem with changing it to a picture again...
Well in this case (if you understand it) the human's way of thinking has been used
against him. I have tried this type of DATA procession but I use a too weak
programing language to complete it (lack of raw info), However (!) when you surf the
net and use a search engine did you ever think about the fact that the a man could
know so many things as the net contains wouldn't he give the same answers? No? he
would think a little and sort the mumble-jumble... is that a problem to a computer
nowadays? Oh, no as well, eh?
As you said: all you need is a bunch of computers working together and exchanging
raw data... this is the way your brains do it isn't it?