Thinking without language?

Sebastian Diel sedi at dorf.wh.uni-dortmund.de
Fri Nov 19 18:41:26 EST 1999

Jure Sah schrieb:
>  So form the reading
> module raw info goes to the speech module as well - more at "heavier" words and
> less on those who we know better (mail me for the entire theory).

Oh... I'd love to have the entire theory! I am to write my final thesis
next year
and it will be about didactics of rap-music. Perhaps one can find a few
interconnections (uh, is that word usable?) to these thougts. Perhaps
not, but
who knows? :))

> people usually know how to read well, the movement cannot be seen. You probably
> know for your self that children can't read quietly at young age and read faster
> loudly later.

But is the movement still there with older readers? Or better: do the
nerves still
get the impulses to move - maybe on a level beneath the threshold to
actually work?

Sebastian from Dortmund, Ruhrgebiet