Thinking without language?

Y-chat at webtv.net Y-chat at webtv.net
Sat Nov 20 21:18:11 EST 1999

Actually: A very skilled ventriloquist can hum or sing while "throwing"
his voice .

In any case ,I do not believe that "thinking" is based on any
interpretive method, either language or "pictorial" . Our sensory
interpretations can vary in their degree of skill in translating to our
cognitive mind an interpretation of our thought processes. but the
translation into sensory data is not the original thought process
itself.

Perhaps,some day, cognitive science will develop an equivalent of a
unified field theory,
and all the "quarks" of the bio-chemical process that creates sub
sensory communication,i.e. thought will be discovered.