Thinking without language?

Sir Knowitall fell_followedby_in at one.net.au
Mon Nov 22 14:28:43 EST 1999

When there are simple rational (more transparent or less opaque)
explanations for how things are (than e.g. telepathy, and morphic fields,
etc.), then why do some people prefer the the irrational ones? A major
basic/generalized answer is: Because the legacies of "S.H.I.T.C." has
resulted in our "A.E.V.A.S.I.V.E." handling of "C.U.R.S.E.S."

It can be boiled down to whether or not our AEVASIVEness is inEPT or not
(or, rather, how more or less EPT-aligned our AEVASIVEness is).

Re: "EPT" (AEVASIVE, CURSES, SHITC, and more) click on
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~fellin/main.htm

Peter F.