Thinking without language?

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 22 01:22:19 EST 1999

i have an old hypertext doc that runs under MSDOS and all Windows. it's about
500k compressed, expands to a little over a meg. if you can run it, and want it,
i'll send you a copy. it provides a brief introduction to a unified theory of
CNS function, cognition, affect and behavior, and discusses TD E/I-minimization.
comprehension requires other reading in Neuroscience.

cheers, ken