Thinking without language?

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 22 16:20:31 EST 1999

in American 'slang', "goofin'" (as Young Folk pronounce "goofing"), is
synonymous with "kidding"; a gentle "teasing", most-often, with humorous
intent, that most-often has the effect of easing 'tension', so as to
enhance more-basic stuff.

so i left you in a "win-win" situatation :-)

cheers, Dag, ken