Thinking without language?

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 23 11:03:22 EST 1999

kenneth Collins wrote:

> dag.stenberg at helsinki.nospam.fi wrote:

>>[...]>[...]

take a rose bush, and 'plant' it where there's no light. despite the good DNA of the rose
bush, not only will one get no roses, one will lose the rose bush, all it's could-be-color,
all it's could-be-fragrence, all the could-be-Joyous givings of roses... 'course, one
dispenses with all the could-be-thorns, "two".

despite what's in the rose bush's good DNA.

what's that 'you' say, this all seems like nothing more than common sense"?

yeah, but when one only looks-and-sees, one sees that, as Einstein said, "Common sense is not
so common." what one sees, rather, is folks who've forsaken "Thought" in favor of 'blind'
automation that derives solely within their own experience, and such, compounded, because
folks sharing relatively-similar experience ban-together to together-ban that which is
merely-relatively-unfamiliar within their relatively-shared experience.

such is particulary Sorrowful when the experiential "worlds" involved derive in "science".

this abandoning, and forced banning, of what should be plain-as-day "common sense", is the
work of the "Beast", Abstract Ignorance, the absence of understanding of the 'blind'
automation of information-processing, via 'blindly' automated TD E/I-minimization, within
nervous systems which, nevertheless, process-information, 'blinely' and automatically, via
'blind', automated TD E/I-minimization.

the "Beast" Ravages and Slaughters, be-cause of folks having 'chosen' not-to-See.

and 'Common Sense' "goes-elsewhere", because it exists only where Truth is 'moved toward'.

look-deeper, any "you'll" see it's all 'just' the one-way flow of energy from order to
disorder that is what's described by 2nd Thermo (wdb2t)... only, when the "Beast", Abstract
Ignorance, Dictates things, to the degree of such, everything's Inverted with respect to
what's innate within us.

we can do so much better... we =can= See.

ken (K. P. Collins)