Thinking without language?

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 23 16:14:23 EST 1999

kenneth Collins wrote:

>[...]

> it's it's the energy-flow that is wdb2t that does everything that the DNA, supposedly, does.
> without wdb2t, the DNA is inert.

without the one-way flow of energy from order to disorder that is wdb2t, there is no "Physics", no
"Chemistry", no "Biology", no "Life"... no "atoms"... nothing can exist without wdb2t... without
it, all there "is" within physical reality is static nothingness.

yes, there's stuff that has seemingly-innate dynamicsm, but all such stuff 'exists' within physical
reality be-cause the energy-flow that is wdb2t imbued the stuff (energy 'trapped' in SSW<->UES
harmonics) with all of its 'physical properties'.

so it's not the stuff that determines anything, but the energy-flow that is wdb2t.

why is it important to understand this one thing?

because our nervous systems are 'engineered', throughout their entire extents, in loving-embrace
with wdb2t.

it's because of this that we can know Truth, and choose to 'move toward' Truth, or not, with
deterministically-coupled consequences commensurate with the degree that we 'move away from' Truth.

this one thing is everything within physical reality.

ken (K. P. Collins)