SV: Capacity of the brain

patrik bagge patrik-b at online.no
Tue Nov 23 17:30:03 EST 1999

thanks for the insult, i'm happy to be a troll..
btw, i have abnormally large teeth in full moon too...

>The one which apparently never occurred to you -- the ability to predict
>physical phenomena accurately.

'the ability to predict a physical phenomena accurately'
that sounds nice, good work Erik, or whoever
and then...?

>That's what scientific theories are
>supposed to do, not to make you personally happy, rich, or tell you what
>your god is supposed to be.

that is _a_ four letter word of another four letter word of a
_four_letter_word_   piece of four_letter_word

All sciences so far have boiled down to something
useful or deadly, it's not _a_ science if it does not
, just another fantasy of mind...

Very Best
/pat

psst, sarfatti recently told me that there is no such thing
as _a_ speed greater of light ... so much for the signal
non-locality jive.