SV: Capacity of the brain

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Tue Nov 23 17:28:23 EST 1999

patrik bagge wrote:

> 'the ability to predict a physical phenomena accurately'
> that sounds nice, good work Erik, or whoever
> and then...?

And then what?  You seem to think that scientific theories are supposed
to serve some higher purpose.  They're not.

> All sciences so far have boiled down to something
> useful or deadly, it's not _a_ science if it does not
> , just another fantasy of mind...

Nice meaningless definition.  What's the color of the sky in your world?

> psst, sarfatti recently told me that there is no such thing
> as _a_ speed greater of light ... so much for the signal
> non-locality jive.

... like Sarfatti is really where you want to be learning physics from.

Erik Max Francis | icq 16063900 | whois mf303 | email max at alcyone.com
 Alcyone Systems | irc maxxon (efnet) | web http://www.alcyone.com/max/
    San Jose, CA | languages en, eo | icbm 37 20 07 N 121 53 38 W
             USA | 404 days and counting | &tSftDotIotE
 __
/  \ The gates of Heaven are open wide / Off I ride ...
\__/ Ch'u Tz'u