Thinking without language?

patrik bagge patrik-b at online.no
Wed Nov 24 04:48:17 EST 1999

kenneth Collins skrev i meddelandet <383BA800.47455D82 at earthlink.net>...
>it's just that there's so much that remains to be communicated, and my
>resources are so small. i can't keep saying the same stuff over and over
>again... gotta move-on.

>it's a sorrow that so few receive the whole. but what's open to me is
what's
>open to me. what's not is what's not.

ok, allow me to give you a little 'advice'
if you want acceptance, do some marketing, it's the
oldest trick in the book, maybe engineer a site, if
you already haven't, with easy going language and
detailed theoretical information.
use 'normal' channels, academic and other
to market your beliefs.
it's no fun knowing things alone.

of course there is a possibility that you are 'wrong'
, but that seems to be what science is all about,
seeking , accepted by others, 'truth'.
receiving a lot of heat in the process.

The next little trick is to 'make' others do the
marketing and fighting for you, in this scenario
you become the idle bystander, watching all
the fuzz from 'above', enjoying your cappucino.

Yin Yangial Regards
/pat