Thinking without language?

Bloxy's Bloxy's at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 24 05:31:20 EST 1999

In article <383BA800.47455D82 at earthlink.net>, kenneth Collins <kpaulc at earthlink.net> wrote:

>it's just that there's so much that remains to be communicated, and my
>resources are so small.

Good. Means you comprehend something of unspeakable.
You are sincere and authentic in that description.
And you comprehend the magnitude.

That is the best thing you can EVER say.

Ok, and then?

> i can't keep saying the same stuff over and over
>again... gotta move-on.

>it's a sorrow that so few receive the whole.

You have to comprehend the reasons for it.
It is quite "normal". The majority is NOT interested
in "whole". They are only interested in parts.

> but what's open to me is what's
>open to me. what's not is what's not.

ALL open to you if you wish.
"Just knock, and the door shall be opened,
just ask and it shall be given"

Beautiful words by the rebel, who came to give you
his heart.

>ken

>patrik bagge wrote:>[...]
>
>> PS, Kenneth have some 'understanding'  that all people
>> have not entered your/our way of 'understanding' yet ...

It is NOT "understanding". Understanding is mental and
thus incomplete.