Thinking without language?

dag.stenberg at helsinki.nospam.fi dag.stenberg at helsinki.nospam.fi
Wed Nov 24 05:34:54 EST 1999

In bionet.neuroscience patrik bagge <patrik-b at online.no> wrote:
(actually, I do not know if patrik wrote in bionet.neuroscience, but my
computer says so)
> kenneth Collins skrev i meddelandet <383BA800.47455D82 at earthlink.net>...
> >it's just that there's so much that remains to be communicated, and my
> >resources are so small. i can't keep saying the same stuff over and over
> >again... gotta move-on.
> >it's a sorrow that so few receive the whole. but what's open to me is
> what's
> >open to me. what's not is what's not.

> ok, allow me to give you a little 'advice'
> if you want acceptance, do some marketing, it's the
> oldest trick in the book, maybe engineer a site, if
> you already haven't, with easy going language and
> detailed theoretical information.
> use 'normal' channels, academic and other
> to market your beliefs.
> it's no fun knowing things alone.

I am not sure that Ken has access to a site, I mean the possibility to
put AoK (Automation of knowledge) and maybe some discussion on a
web-reachable hard disk. I think that AoK is often easier to comprehend
than Ken's remarks here in the newsgroup.

Dag Stenberg