Thinking without language?

Patrik Bagge pab at neramd.no
Wed Nov 24 08:59:53 EST 1999

>> PS, has winter reached helsinki yet?
>> time to wax those old ski's..
>
>Some snow for a week now, but streets are wet today. I changed to winter
>tyres, though, although it is compulsory only from December 1st, but i
>could not manage with summer tyres in fresh snow.
>
>Dag Stenberg (writing off-topic in bionet.neuroscience)

ok, good idea, but modern electronics does marvels
ABS, anti-spin , traction control etc etc,
 i wonder if the systems already contain AI.
( ANN or fuzzy ...)

anyway, iv'e been in contact with ken and understand
the whole scenario a bit more now...

Dag, have you understood and accepted ken's vision
of things, including 'tapered harmony' ?

Patrik Bagge (writing equally off-topic in comp.ai.philosophy)

PS, almost 15:00 and already getting dark.. nice with bright
people that illuminate reality.