Thinking without language?

Jure Sah jure.sah at guest.arnes.si
Wed Nov 24 08:34:25 EST 1999

kenneth Collins wrote:

> I stand on what i've posted, understanding all consequences inherent.
>
> I suggest you take what you've posted to me, and read it before a
> mirror.

There are 2 general groups of people here:
1. group - people, mostly programers, who try to make sure that people
don't loose respect in machines and/or AI.
2. group - Smart asses who wouldn't allow machines a nice future. The
direct opposite of the 1. group.

I'm in the 1. group. In witch group are you?