Thinking without language?

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 24 22:18:56 EST 1999

Dr. [Mr.?] Daniels, you are flat-out wrong. among other things, the work
you're 'trashing', repeatedly, explains how 'language' happens in our nervous
systems. there's nothing more-pertinent to sci.lang. i'd go over there, but
when i checked, i found that the 'volume' of msgs is too-high for the 'time'
i've available. the few things i'm adding to this thread are, therefore,
inconsequential, in terms of sci.lang volume, but exceedingly-significant with
respect to the Science of Language, so what's your Real 'beef'?

K. P. Collins