Thinking without language?

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 24 22:47:23 EST 1999

dag.stenberg at helsinki.nospam.fi wrote:

>[...]

i love your Courage, Dag.

> I am not sure that Ken has access to a site, I mean the possibility to
> put AoK (Automation of knowledge) and maybe some discussion on a
> web-reachable hard disk. I think that AoK is often easier to comprehend
> than Ken's remarks here in the newsgroup.

yes, AoK (_On the Automation of Knowing within Central Nervous Systems, A Brief
Introduction to Neuroscientific Duality Theory_) was written as an introduction
to NDT, and which i make available to anyone who wants it (for non-comercial
purposes).

what i do here in bionet.neuroscience is work to communicate the 'further-on'
stuff. so, if one doesn't understand the fundamentals given in AoK, most of
what i post here is 'out-there'. (there's no introductory doc for Tapered
Harmony, so when i discuss TH, it's all 'double-out-there.) as i state in the
Preface of AoK, it's been my intention all along to put together a textbook,
but, because of what's in-it, the stuff can't be given 'short-shrift', so such
requires complete-devotion-'time' that i've no access to.

and i'm getting 'old', 'to boot'.

Cheers, Dag, ken