Thinking without language?

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 24 22:57:09 EST 1999

Hi, Parttik. it's just that the work i've done redefines what it is to be
Human, and there's Obligation that accompanies such.

the work must be communicated so that everyone has access to it, but it
=cannot= be that it's ab-used, and folks capacities for
"making-up-their-own'minds'" with respect to it =must= be Guarded.

i'm not 'willing to die', but if that's what happens, that's what happens.

when you understand, you'll understand this, too.

it's a Sorrow. ken