Thinking without language?

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 24 23:06:27 EST 1999

hi, Bloxy, so you've 'gotten-it'(?)

i'd 'wondered', as our paths've crossed from 'time' to 'time'.

Bloxy's wrote:

> In article <383BA800.47455D82 at earthlink.net>, kenneth Collins <kpaulc at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> >it's just that there's so much that remains to be communicated, and my
> >resources are so small.
>
> Good. Means you comprehend something of unspeakable.
> You are sincere and authentic in that description.
> And you comprehend the magnitude.

there's much that i can't explain, but what i was referring to was that there's a lot that i
can explain which remains uncommunicated because i've no way of taking care of 'roof & stomach'
stuff, while doing a comprehensive thing.

and that's the only way it can really be accomplished, lest the 'profit' seekers 'borrow' and
then have their 'hired guns' block communication in the name of 'trade secrets' ('profits',
again).

>[...]

> You have to comprehend the reasons for it.
> It is quite "normal". The majority is NOT interested
> in "whole". They are only interested in parts.

'profits'

> > but what's open to me is what's
> >open to me. what's not is what's not.
>
> ALL open to you if you wish.
> "Just knock, and the door shall be opened,
> just ask and it shall be given"
>
> Beautiful words by the rebel, who came to give you
> his heart.

and to Whose feet i try to drag myself.

cheers, ken