science = determinism?

Frank Buckler fb at m2.ifb.uni-hannover.de
Thu Nov 25 05:18:20 EST 1999

One sientict can for sure think that one part of the wourld is "spiritual"
(what ever that is). But in the field he search he make the assumtion that
ist is worth to search (= it is some kind of deterministic)
    Its a toutologic statment, isnt it!

Both assumtion of a)"spiritality" and b)"determination" are apriori equali
true. But the a) blocks the scientific progression in that spicific field.

But I dont wanted to discuss about religion. It has no chance for solutions.

frank Buckler

383bf618.51478031 at 10.1.1.28...