Requesting protocols on Golgi staining

i_robot at i_robot at
Thu Nov 25 06:49:22 EST 1999

I would appreciate any information about where I can find DETAILED
protocols concerning general Golgi staining techniques that can be
performed on freely floating or slide-mounted brain sections (vibratome
or cryostat sectioned).  I realize that many variants to the Golgi
staining method exist, and that it is a fairly old (late 1800s - early
1900s) technique.  Any info, nevertheless, will be appreciated.  I have
some papers obtained via Medline searching, but your info may be
useful! Thank you.

Sent via
Before you buy.