Thinking without language?

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 27 02:25:52 EST 1999

Jure Sah wrote:

> kenneth Collins wrote:
>
> > I qualify for 'group 1', but i'm in 'group 3'... folks who 'just' Honor
> > Truth.
> >
> > ken collins
>
> What is the truth to you?

"it's a long story", but everything within physical reality reduces to the
one-way flow of energy from order to disorder that is what's described by 2nd
Thermo (wdb2t).

wdb2t constitutes a 'map' of Truth, which can be 'followed' directly to
Truth.

> I think that the truth is that the 1. group has a lot of work to do.
>
> Anyway have you even considered the "facts" of my previous posts.

only the ones to which i've responded, which is what i do... read and
respond. i'm over in bionet.neuroscience. someone crosposted this thread into
our NG. i've found it 'interesting', but 'old'.

ken