Thinking without language?

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 27 04:37:03 EST 1999

yup, it's all more streamlined without translating thought into symbols,
especially as 'complexity' increases. when i discuss my work in Neuroscience,
there are g'zillions of things in the stuff of this or that little snippet that
i post. because of this, i rely on folks study of the Neuroanatomy and standard
accounts of its functioning.

my view on good art is that it does the same thing... there's infinity in-it.
the more one looks, the more one 'sees with mind's eye', because everything's
'of-a-piece'... unified; everything's connected. in painting, usage of 'light'
can do this.

good Science does the same.

cheers, ken