Consciousness in terms of neuroscience websites?

Lee Wilson Lee at prynn.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Nov 27 10:47:09 EST 1999

Are there any websites that discuss consciousness, neuro-science-style? I've
got a humanities background and am trying to catch up on the science side of
things, also - NOT with a view to a dissatisfied defection, I might add -
and this is one of the topics that interests me. Ideally there would be a
minimum of jargon and the site would be well-written by an authority, rather
than a dope-addled student (pardon my cynicism). And yes, I know I could get
a book, but I'm not so wealthy. Many thanks in advance for any responses.