science = determinism?

Eric eric at NEURON.AFTD.COM
Sat Nov 27 15:07:43 EST 1999

kenneth Collins wrote:
> when an 'atom' disintegrates, it releases energy back to the surrounding
> extreme-fluid, bolstering it's 'pressure', so that other 'atoms' don't
> 'decay' simultaneously.

If that were true, I think that it would result in a very different
pattern of radioactive decay.  In that case, as the population of
atoms that might decay declined, the number of atoms decaying would
decline and the resulting pressure from their decay would have less
of an effect.  Thus, the probability of decay for an individual atom
would become greater with time.

So your halucinations do not explain it without further halucinations.

Eric Johnson