Thinking without language?

Sir Knowitall fell_followedby_in at one.net.au
Sun Nov 28 15:34:02 EST 1999

You are not wrong.
Wrong one thing to the other, one of your main "intellectual signatures" is
that you hold forth that everything about brains boils down to the 2nd law
of thermodynamics; no wonder then, that people quickly become luke-warm ;-)
to your theoretical outline/effort (A0K).

Consider 10mg/day of Thorazine (a drug whose effect includes that it
generally diminishes the by stressors/Pain/CURSES maintained raised volum of
activity of the reticular activating system). Observe how you then feel and
think. You might even then be able to re-integrate - bit by bit - the
imprints of in at least principle and in general easily specifiable
Hibernation-imploring type life-situations (previously in your life),
provided a secure and otherwise conducive social setting.

Check out http://204.177.13.59

http://www.primalinstitute.com/

http://home.att.net/~jspeyrer/index.html

(but be careful)

but this one should be sadly sound and certain (althoug i have not read it
thoroughly yet)
http://www.continuum-concept.org/reading/neurosis.html

And remember one can be intellucually smart and "have come to be
driven/insidiously motivated into following less than ideal ideational
tracks" AT THE SAME TIME!

All the best to you!

Peter

news:383FA02A.9EA16F1A at earthlink.net...