Thinking without language?

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 30 04:33:10 EST 1999

i 'look-elsewhere' as a matter of course, to try to see anything from as
many different perspectives as is possible. the result is always an
ordering in which relationships between this and that become evermore
delineated.

then, when i go back to a 'main' thing, it's =always= the case that more
of it 'just' falls into place.

this 'looking-elsewhere' technique is highly-functional because wdb2t
constitutes a 'map' of Truth within physical reality, and when one does
the work inherent in 'looking-elsewhere', one always creates new
opportunities for TD E/I-minimization with respect to this or that 'main'
thing, and, since this TD E/I-minimization activates the biological
reward mechanisms, there's always Joy in the end :-)

ken