science = determinism? (Schrodinger: algorithm or phenomena?)

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 30 05:38:29 EST 1999

i did. it's just that everyone prefers the the long-familiar view of physical
reality to the new one that i've laid at folks' feet. i've no doubt what the
eventual outcome will be. meanwhile, i agree with Lincoln that a man has not 'time'
enough for quarrels, so i use mine to just work.

forgive me, please. i wish not to 'offend'. it's just that i'm tired of reiterating
the same stuff over and over again, only to be Censored-more. ken