science = determinism? (Schrodinger: algorithm or phenomena?)

Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz nospam at nsf.gov.invalid
Tue Nov 30 15:17:57 EST 1999

kenneth Collins wrote:

> forgive me, please. i wish not to 'offend'. it's just that i'm tired of reiterating
> the same stuff over and over again, only to be Censored-more. ken

Censored? You have been free to post your opinions, and Peter has been
free to post his. Where do you see censorship? The right to free speech
does not imply either a right to a respectful hearing or a suspensions
of the right of others to criticize what you say. Peter has as much of a
right to disagree with you, even disrespectfully, as you do to post your
ideas.

Now, if Peter were *not* allowed to criticize Kenneth's postings, that
would be censorship. Or if he deleted your postings intend of ridiculing
them. But as it is, welcome to Usenet.

--

Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
Reply to host nsf (dot) gov, user smetz