science = determinism? (Schrodinger: algorithm or phenomena?)

Peter da Silva peter at abbnm.com
Tue Nov 30 17:31:40 EST 1999

In article <handleym-3011991314280001 at handma3.apple.com>,
Maynard Handley <handleym at ricochet.net> wrote:
> As for the Nobel Prize of Einstein,

Look, I didn't bring that up because Einstein was a god, I brought that up
to point out that even if you were assuming that EM was continuous you still
came up with quantized "particles". I picked that particular experiment
because it's well enough known that the bloke I was talking to might have
heard of it.

In hoc signo hack, Peter da Silva <peter at baileynm.com>
 `-_-'   Ar rug tú barróg ar do mhactíre inniu?
  'U`    "And now, little kittens, we're going to run across red-hot
	  motherboards, with our bare feet." -- Buzh.