Neuropsychologist vs Neurological Counselor...

Korey Smith koreys at
Fri Oct 1 05:07:04 EST 1999

I have a simple question.  What is the difference between a
Neuropsychologist and a Neurological Counselor?(As far as the education
required, etc.?)  Which one would be MORE qualified to attest to a
person's mental state, etc. especially considering that this person has
undergone numerous brain surgeries?  I would assume that a
Neuropsychologist would be more qaulified but am not sure.  Would
appreciate any feedback that you may have.

koreys at

Sent via
Before you buy.