Neuropsychologist vs Neurological Counselor...

Frank Frank at
Fri Oct 1 06:25:06 EST 1999

Korey Smith <koreys at> wrote in article
<7t2144$l8q$1 at>...
^ I have a simple question.  What is the difference between a
^ Neuropsychologist and a Neurological Counselor?(As far as the education
^ required, etc.?)  Which one would be MORE qualified to attest to a
^ person's mental state, etc. especially considering that this person has
^ undergone numerous brain surgeries?  I would assume that a
^ Neuropsychologist would be more qaulified but am not sure.  Would
^ appreciate any feedback that you may have.
^ Thanks.
^ koreys at
^ Sent via
^ Before you buy.