Slumber's Unexplored Landscape

ken collins kckpaulc at aol.comABCXYZ
Sun Oct 10 19:14:49 EST 1999

if anyone's 'curious', i noted the _NYT_ article when it came out, but was
too-tired to read it... still am (it's in my stack of "Science Times" sections,
and perhaps i'll get around to it by-and-by... the 'tiredness' stems from the
fact that the presence of the 'thing' has induced me to give up interaction
with the last few folks with whom i sahred interaction... it's interesting to
see how greatly doing so augments 'tiredness'... no 'outlets', so one 'carries'
everything... which, for me, is a 'good' circumstance, just now, given the
presence of the 'thing' (with respect to which i'm finding it 'difficult' to
'care', anyway).

but the increased solitude did induce me to come back online... got stuff
'spilling-over', might as well sahre it :-)

ken collins