Alert: flooding by Ken Collins

*Hemidactylus* hemidactylus at
Wed Oct 13 08:20:04 EST 1999

In article <19991013054943.27498.00000499 at>,
  kckpaulc at aol.comABCXYZ (ken collins) wrote:
> weak-kneed try, and too-late to-boot... and, what you've posted is, verifiably,
> nothing but Lies, 'anyway'.
> And your 'official complaint' constitutes Fraud and Slander.

I lurk here often (usually with nothing cogent to contribute so I keep my
piehole shut- which I probably should have done here and on the implant
thread) and well..., sometimes this stuff gets downright annoying. Sorry for
the rant, I'm just a jaded idealist I guess (a jaded idealist who lacks the
capacity to institute a killfile- uggggh!).

Scott Chase

Sent via
Before you buy.