curious -

ken collins kckpaulc at aol.comABCXYZ
Mon Oct 25 22:14:08 EST 1999

i read an article in today's (Mon, 25Oct99) _New York Times_, "A Sleeper Movie
Awakened by a Hungry Audience", by R. Lyman, pB1.

the article mentioned a web site:

when i went over there, i saved the URL, and it's name in my bookmarks file is:

"-=| Welcome to A o K Online! |=-"

this's 'curious'. anybody know 'what gives"?

what's the 'correlation' between AoK ['A o K'] and the _Omegacode_ movie?

for the record, i wish folks wouldn't do this sort of thing.

why? ...i've not seen the flick. it's not playing anywhere near where i live.
but reading the synopsis, and then stumbling on the 'bookmark' name, leaves me
'wondering' if these folks've made a movie about what they're doing with their

K. P. Collins