curious -

ken collins kckpaulc at aol.comABCXYZ
Mon Oct 25 23:12:52 EST 1999

now, i've found another ref, under the heading of the 'bookmark' that was
associated, earlier, with the movie web site"

"-=| Welcome to A o K Online! |=-"

how did an exact copy of the other URL's 'header' become the 'bookmark' of the
movie web site? ...which is fully-functional, going directly to the movie web

it's all so 'curious'...

anybody know 'what gives'?

K. P. Collins